Are You on the Right Path! Let’s Start Here…
Welcome to Life Hacks 4 Dummies. If you are looking for a site that offers systems, tools, action plans and strategies that will show you the easiest way to live a very successful life, then this site was created for you.
What you’ll find here is a concentration of practical life principles designed so that you can once and for all live the kind of life you know deep down you deserve.
Success in life starts with purpose. My intentions are to help you define your purpose, how to use that purpose to make conscious decisions about your life, how to use those decisions to live successfully, and how to courageously take action on them. This means having the confidence to be totally (100%) responsible for your health, your career, your finances, your relationships, your emotions, your habits, and your spiritual beliefs. You will be required to take a long, hard look in the mirror and lay your entire life out before you to examine what works and what doesn’t.
You are going to decide just what kind of person you are going to be and develop a living philosophy that is congruent with who you are. My purpose in life is to get you to succeed in finding your own. I am ready to help you. I can give you ideas. I can show you how to define a life purpose. My goal is to get you to understand something, remember something, realize something and (ultimately) do something that will bring you success and even show you how to use your mind to achieve better outcomes for your life. There is nothing I would rather see happen, nothing at all, than to see you succeed.
It is often said that life is hard. I’d like to rephrase that to “Life, as you are living it is hard on you”, but there is a better, a simpler way (notice I did not say easier). We’ve been taught to find the quick fix, the magic pill to make it all feel better. Well you won’t find any quick fixes here. This site will help you learn to be more conscious, to solve the deep problems you’ve been unable to solve by showing you the door to the solution. However, it will be up to you to go through it. You’ll learn practical ideas to make important changes in your life, both big and small, so you can get your life on track and start living up to your true potential… And it all starts with defining a purpose in life.
When you read what’s presented to you on this site, you will be reminded of all that is possible for you. I will help you to properly and easily define what would bring you the most joy in life, how to live on purpose, and how to live the life you are uniquely qualified to live. I will help you get all that is important to you, be all that you were created to be, and become the uniquely wonderful person living the wonderful life that is meant for you.
A better, brighter, fuller, and happier future is at your fingertips. It’s time now to Just Go For It!
A Movie Clip:
The quiet of a restless night’s sleep is interrupted by the piercing buzzing of an alarm clock. The snooze button is hit not once, not twice, but three times. Finally, the character of this story begrudgingly gets out of bed and stumbles sleepily across the bedroom floor to the bathroom. A quick shower later, the character realizes that he’s five minutes late. No time for breakfast, he hurriedly runs out of the door, jumps in the car, speeds thru traffic, and arrives at work just in time.
Most of his workday is spent looking at his watch waiting for the exact hour that he can leave so that he can drive home, have dinner, begin another restless night’s sleep, only to repeat the entire process again and again for forty or fifty years.
Who might this character be? It could very well be you!
The Daily Pursuit of Mediocrity:
We have become robots, creatures of habit, not “quest-ioning” why we do the things we do. We go about our daily tasks the same way, the same time each and every day. We change cities, change jobs, change mates but the situation seems to remain the same. Once in a while we “get away” and quite often we choose to do the same thing or go to the same type of place each and every year. Is this what we are here for?
Even when things go well and we are doing things we enjoy, there’s this nagging feeling of not being fully satisfied. Isn’t there more to life? Am I just spending time in trivial pursuits? Is it really worth it?
Deep in the recesses of our minds, we know that there is more to life, that we do indeed have a purpose, but what is it? We know that there is something else that life is calling us to do; but for many different reasons, we don’t answer the call. We sit inside our own created prison cells looking outside to the void wondering what’s out there but never bold enough to venture out. We become the essence of mediocrity.
We work mediocre jobs, live in mediocre homes in mediocre neighborhoods with mediocre neighbors. We look for stimulation from drugs, sex, alcohol, television, food, shopping etc. And why do we need this stimulation? It’s because life is calling us, albeit begging us to be more. But more of what?
The Search Begins:
Once the urging gets strong enough, we start asking “quest-ions”. We start on a journey of self discovery, trying to define a purpose for our lives. We look to church, the Bible, different philosophies or religions, and other pursuits of interest. But nothing offers any relief or give us the exact answers that we are looking for.
Isn’t it amazing that the one thing that should be of the utmost importance to us, our purpose in life, is often the one thing that we understand least. We study to become doctors, lawyers, etc. yet we spend little to no time trying to understand ourselves. Sure we listen to the experts who tell us who we are and what we should be.
We are born in to the expectations of other people. From day one, someone who has little to no knowledge of themselves, decides who and what we should be.
So, What’s in This for You?
Are you looking for that divine spark to your life that will prove to be a dramatic change bringing you overwhelming success or are you simply trying to find your place in this world? If so, then you are in the right place.
Here is where you will get some answers to the “quest-ions” you’ve been seeking. What you will discover will bring you the freedom to be, do, and have whatever it is you truly desire.
Once again, we will help you get all that is important to you, be all that you were created to be, and become the uniquely wonderful person living the wonderful life that is meant for you. And…
I will accomplish this task in 7 stages. I have developed a 7 stage process of building life success. Those 7 stages are arranged in a specific order. Follow them and you’ll get the results you want.
Over the last 6 years, I have developed an incredible amount of resources, blog posts and courses for you to do just that.
But, let’s get started the right way, first. Here we go…
- Success Self Assessment – Your success self assessment will provide the best starting point to getting you on your road to a successful life. It is important that you know where you are before starting any journey . Fill out the following assessment. It consists of twenty (20) Always/Sometimes/Never questions. There are no right or wrong answers. You are the only one who will see them, so be honest.
- Discover Your Failure Habits – There is a distinct difference between those who succeed and those who fail. Although there is no single path to success, there are clear failure habits that will almost guarantee failure. This free 7 day mini e-course, with the best intentions and a rather honest approach, points out certain personality types that you may recognize that are blocking your attempts at success.
- Understand the 7 Universal Laws or Golden Rules of Success – When you design your life the way you want it to be, it will be like no other. You can read up on the scientific (self-help) studies, success principles, and philosophies of others. Some will help, some won’t, and some won’t make a difference at all because it is your application within the confines of these 7 Laws or golden rules that will determine your outcome. Will it be easy? That depends upon you. Will it take long? As long as you need it to be, but the rewards will be well worth it.
- Self Discovery – The key to your success is your approach to life. Predominantly, it’s how you think through your life. It’s not about positive thinking. It’s about right thinking. Right thinking is the elimination of sloppy thinking and helps you examine your thinking and how it may be limiting your success.
- Purpose Discovery – Once your foundation is laid, it is time to discover your true purpose in life. This step-by-step process will easily allow you to discover exactly what your true purpose in life is. No more guesswork.
- Character – You can develop important character qualities in your life today that will help you to be truly successful in every thing you do. Also, these qualities positively influences everyone you come in to contact with at home, at work, at the store, in your community, and on your job.
- Serve Others – Now that you are on your right path it is time to use your purpose in life as well as your other gifts to give back to others who need your particular benefit. Do you start your own business? Become better at working for an organization? Change careers? These are some of the exciting adventures awaiting you. Keep studying, keep growing.
Question to ponder???
Is life only a tiny flash of light, sandwiched between the great darkness of “before birth” and the great mystery of “after death”? A biological fluke, born of favorable conditions? Are we born with the map of our destiny imprinted but lost in our minds? Is there some divine entity that has already mapped out our journey? Stick around, enjoy, and let’s have some fun as you make the discovery of a lifetime.
Who am I?
I’ve worked with way too many people who have struggled with understanding life success. And I’ve listened to the stories of countless individuals who are willing to do whatever it takes (within reason) to live their desired lives, if they could only find the way. The reason I set up this site was to make sure you get the best possible information on life purpose and success that will benefit you, whether new to this type of information or heard it all before, and make your journey easier and more effective.
If you’ve been looking around the Internet, asking on forums, checking out other “gurus”, and you are tired of incomplete or overly complex information or programs that don’t deliver, your search will end here. This will be the website that will give you comprehensive information. This is where you’ll find everything you need to know about this important component of successfully living your life.
Explore this site and gather information from the articles. Then, I invite you to become a member and reader of the J. Kyle Howard Insights Journal/Newsletter. The newsletter is FREE for members only and always will be. Each newsletter contains practical information that you can implement immediately. You’ll find the information understandable, insightful, and spiritually sound. Subscribe below.
Don’t believe me?
You may not know me and there are far too many scams online to number. I am quite sure that the last thing in the world you feel you need is another newsletter to read. I should know because I sit where you are often enough.
I promise not to overload you with junk. In fact, I usually don’t contact you unless I have something new or of importance that I think you may want to hear. Generally, that’s about once per month more or less. All I ask is that before you make your decision, read what others have to say and join the community on Facebook .